Friday, April 1, 2011

Oh, how I love Cupcakes!








Oh, how I love Cupcakes!

This post includes cupcakes that my sister or myself made for several different fun events. The first are butterfly cupcakes I made for spring by hand drawing the individual wings with two types of chocolate and placing them into the iced topping and then icing the bodies of each butterfly. The next crown cupcakes I made out of fondant and then iced for a first birthday party with a prince theme. My sister made some fun bright cupcakes for an ice cream promotional event and placed each one in a cone so they looked like soft serve ice cream. Finally, the last cupcakes were made for a fun girls' night in -- focused on healthy eating -- so they had a zucchini and chocolate chip cupcake topped with an orange zest frosting. These cupcakes were so moist, healthy and absolutely delicious -- the fresh orange and zucchini were just the perfect addition to a traditional cupcake!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Fabulous Host | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates